Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ok, first go at this...

Fine -- with a little "encouragement" from my employer, I've decided to take the plunge into blogging. So, bear with me while I get the hang of this. So far, it's no different than filling out any other online forms. As usual, the hardest part is figuring out a name that I can live with. Remember the days when you could pick an e-mail name just go with it -- (as opposed to trying 57 different things before you find one lame name, that you don't really like, but that, at least, no one else seems to like either)? But, I digress.

3 comments:

Ann W. said...

Laura and I think your avatar is awesome!

Library Guy said...

Your avatar is perfect, Admiral. So say we all.

--Deanna said...

Wow, what a cutie-pie, that Max! I like your little pink bicycle, too. Now that spring is here (ha ha) it must be time to dust it off and get going again, eh?

It looks like maybe you got waylaid on your 23 Things journey! The multitypes are planning to offer a "second chance" this spring/summer, so keep your eye out for more information on that. If you aren't able to complete all 23 this time around I hope you'll give it another try!