Friday, April 25, 2014
23 Moblie Things; Thing #2
So, I'm using an iPad. I watched the videos for iPad tips & tricks. I also watched the iPhone video, since it is using iOS 7.
I already knew the quick controls were there, but I don't think I've been fully utilizing them. It's faster than going into settings. I have used the volume control. I guess I didn't realize you could control the brightness from there. I'll probably start using that. Maybe it'll reduce battery usage.
On the other hand, I hadn't realized at all that you could get into the calendar via swipe down. That's useful. I use that often enough that I had pinned it to toolbar at the bottom. I guess I can free up that space, since it's always accessible via the swipe down.
For the open app management, I probably keep too many apps open. Not sure what the consequence of that is, if any. I went through and closed a bunch, but I probably won't bother to do that often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment