Here's a cute little cube I made with one.
I printed it out and folded it into a cube. It worked fine. However, you do all this stuff with technology and then...umm...get out a scissors and tape, cut it out, fold it up, and tape it together. That just seems wrong. Can't we get a printer that will do all that for me? Maybe one with buttons that say: PRINT, COLLATE, CUBE-IFY, etc. Ok, maybe not.Anyway, so I made my cube and took it home. The kids liked it. Better yet, when there was only one 'cherry ice' left and both kids wanted it for desert, we settled it by rolling the die (yes, the singular of "dice" is "die"). Max won and got the 'cherry ice' and Molly got to pick something different. Now, if they can only come up with a Flickr tool that will help me get my kids into bed on time...

1 comment:
Getting kids to sleep I hear is an art, good luck on finding a tool to do it.
Post a Comment