
I used a trading card maker at Big Labs to make this image. Honestly, I'm not really sure how this thing is fundamentally different from the tools in the previous thing. In fact, I thought about choose this very thing for my Flickr tool in thing #5. Good thing I didn't -- or what would I be doing for this thing?
In any case, I could spend a lot of time playing with images like this.

Creating this card was quite
easy. In fact...
My 7-year old daughter watched me make a couple of cards and wanted to make one for herself. She made the one on the right all by herself. Really. Ok, she could afford to work on her spelling a little. But still.
Posting it to the blog was more of a nuisance than I expected. It's just not as easy to move the images around within the post as it ought to be. Putting images on both sides mashed the text in an unpleasant way. I really shouldn't have to keep looking at the preview to see if it's going to cut words in half. I'd like to have a better sense of that from the compose screen.

1 comment:
Many more image generators on www.ImageGenerator.org (add text to layouts, upload photos or use your webcam).
Post a Comment