As you can see, I did the Picturetrail thing -- even though I really don't like moving, flashing, rotating, gyrating, spinning things with shooting stars and fish swimming past on web pages. In other words, I'm opposed to inducing seizures in people who visit my web page. So, I don't think I'd use this "in real life". I used the 'auto-post it to your blog' option on Picturetrail rather than trying to cut-and-paste a link in. Worked well, except that when I came here to edit it (in order to include this text), someone had already posted a comment. You know who you are. Were you wondering why I hadn't included any accompanying text?
Anyway, I was more interested in the database option - and can conceive of uses for that that may be productive. Though, I wasn't really able to come up with a sample database idea for the purposes of this blog.



1 comment:
Interesting. It took a while for the photos to load. The words were there long before the photos.
Post a Comment